Now that I have a few minutes to spare after our move to FLorida, I thought I’d share with my (as of this date) 477 potential readers of MY STUFF, my take on the “nature of our existence” sometimes called survival of the fittest or the ecological life cycle or the early bird gets the worm. Some simply think of it as the natural food chain. While others abstractly and honestly profess that “Shit Just Rolls Down Hill!” Continue reading
- Are you a Square?
- HEY GUYS
- Added Scan Scan Dance to TSA
- Hunting in a Doc Blind
- I Got a Ticket
- DEBATE THIS!
- Another Christmas Letter
- DA O FISH ALL LAG WITCH OFF DA YO KNIGHTED STAYS
- What The ….?
- The Cost of Realibility — Out of Reach!
- Paying the Price of Being Idle
- Twas The Night Before Cruising